What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A powerful guide that reveals the 101 most common teaching job interview questions and the answers to these questions
- Avoid answering seemingly innocent interview questions with answers that could cause you to be eliminated from the list
- Take advantage of open ended questions that give you excellent opportunities to sell your talents
- Avoid being one of the many teachers caught off guard by certain interview questions
- If you are really ready for the interview with the final interview checklist.
- Learn how to answer interview questions that teachers are specifically asked
- What are some ways you measure a teacher's effectiveness? (Question #81)
- Learn how to showcase your skills by responding to questions appropriately.
- Learn how to showcase your skills by responding to questions appropriately
- Communicate your unique value and what you can bring to the classroom.
- How do you teach students higher-order thinking skills (Question #64)
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. A+ Teachers’ Interview Edge scores 74.85/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://resumes-for-teachers.com/Teachers-Interview-Edge.php, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $24.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: resumes-for-teachers.com you’ll also be taken through to resumes-for-teachers.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)